Lisi Green Town

Lisi Development is the first development company in Georgia which is realizing 355 hectare urbanization around the Lisi Lake territory. The company was found in 2010 and since then it works on developing large-scale projects such as Lisi Green Town in Tbilisi. 

Since the foundation, Lisi Development introduced an innovative principle of 80/20, which implies using only 20% of the territory for residential part, and the rest 80% for creating recreational zones and additional infrastructure.

 

80%

20%